Arcrite Automation offers a wide variety of pre-engineered robotic manufacturing cells made to accommodate parts of different sizes and complexities. Designed with flexibility and modularity in mind, these cells utilize robotic arms from many of the major robotic manufacturers, welding power supplies and torches from major brands, and have the ability to reconfigure our tooling tables to feature one or two axis part positioners.
Due to the pre-engineered nature of these cells, little to no engineering design is required to adapt this system to your part and process. The result? Significant savings translated directly to your cost, ensuring these systems
are an extremely cost-effective investment.
• Avoiding reengineering and save
• Wide selection of highly flexible robotic systems
• Different cell sizes and positioner types to accommodate complexities
If your part or process cannot be contained within one of our pre-engineered systems, we have extensive experience developing custom automation systems. Cells can be designed with any number of robots, positioners and processes to achieve the necessary cycle times and financial goals.
See for yourself. View examples of our custom automation projects below:
[Images of projects with brief description]
• Personalize robotic manufacturing systems for your part,
process and plant
• Utilize multiple robotic arms for part handling and welding
• Process optimization
• Redesign parts for automation and high repeatability
147 Cross Road, Waterford CT 06385 • call us at :1-(860)-442-4325